Professional Insulation Installers
At Greenstamp, we install various types of insulation including spray foam, cellulose, and fiberglass. There are reasons why you would choose one type over another. Greenstamp is here to help you decide the right product for the right location, based on your home’s or building’s needs. We will work with you to make the best energy efficient decision, while being cognizant of your budget.
What Greenstamp Insulates
- NEW CONSTRUCTION: We have worked with architects and builders and understand every phase building design and construction. Let us advise you on the optimal insulation solution for your project.
- RENOVATIONS & ADDITIONS: Renovations and additions are excellent opportunities to apply spray foam insulation, especially when walls are down to the studs and accessible.
- ATTICS BASEMENTS, CRAWLSPACES: Tired of ice damns, hot attics, or cold and damp basements? Spray foam insulation has many benefits, including reducing air leakage and providing protection from moisture damage, condensation, mold and bacterial growth, commonly found in these areas.
- COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS: Greenstamp works with businesses to apply spray foam insulation to commercial or industrial buildings. The results include becoming energy efficient and reducing humidity and moisture, which can create air quality issues and damage expensive machinery.
Spray Foam Insulation – Our Specialty
Spray foam insulation is a spray-applied liquid plastic that expands many times its size. It is commonly installed as insulation and air or moisture barriers. Also known as spray polyurethane foam (SPF) and “Icynene” (when used generically), spray foam is durable and maintains its physical properties over time. SPF has been used for over 60 years and is an extremely stable, long-lasting and a versatile material. It can be sprayed as Closed Cell SFP, Open Cell SPF or as Pour-In-Place (PIP).
Spray foam insulation is very eco-friendly, nontoxic and can completely air-seal commercial and residential buildings. Combined with the expert advice at Greenstamp, these products are the ultimate answer to improving indoor air quality, energy efficiency and sound abatement.
Below is a list of advantages of going with the spray foam option:
- Has a high R-value
- Decreases the building’s energy demands
- Prevents air leakage / energy emissions
- Improve indoor air quality
- Minimize outside noise / improve indoor sound quality
- Keeps moisture out, reducing the risk of mold growth
- Seals itself to walls and pipes
- Federal and state tax credit advantages
We are aware of some low-cost, low-quality spray foam products being imported from abroad. As spray foam insulation experts, we know the difference and can advise you on the best cost-effective solution for your project.
To learn more about the benefits of spray foam insulation and how it can apply to your projects, call us today at 781-899-3618. We will walk you through the process honestly, respectfully, and professionally.
Additional Greenstamp Services
In addition to providing insulation solutions and building/energy code information, Greenstamp offers other building envelope and building science services: